NBI CLEARANCE APPLICATION PROCESS, A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR NBI CLEARANCE
The NBI clearance form online has been recently updated by the government to make the application process easier than ever before. This is an updated guide on how to apply for an NBI clearance online with all the rest of the information you may need available, including payment methods and establishments that accepts Dragonpay. This Guide is Updated as of February, 2017.
A Thing To Remember When Applying For The NBI Clearance:
“Effective December 27, 2016. The NBI Clearance Processing will strictly implement the “NO APPOINTMENT NO ENTRY POLICY” for NBI clearance applicants. No appointment will be available on the same day of application.”
This Guide Covers:
- New Application
- Renewal for previous applicants
- Go to the NBI CLEARANCE website, for previous applicants who already has an account, Sign in with your Email Address and Password (Take note that only 1 email can be used per account)
For new applicants, use the form on the right area of the website to register an account and sign in with the newly created account first before proceeding to step 2.
- Once you’ve signed in, Click the Apply For Clearance button on the right hand corner.
- The NBI clearance is now using a pin as an extra Layer of security when processing an application and doing other transaction so input your previous pin created or enter a new one if you haven’t created one yet. The pin must be a 6 characters entry.
- You can choose to pickup or have the clearance delivered to you. If you choose to pickup, you can select the branch and schedule you prefer which also shows the available slot and time-frame of accommodation.
Please also make sure to select the purpose of the application as this is required. It will also display the total amount that you need to pay along with the payment options available.
- You’re all set and just need to head to the branch you selected on the scheduled day of appointment. Make sure to print the receipt which is accessible through the website and through a link emailed to your email address as you need to present this on the day of appointment. Also bring at least 2 valid ID’s.
CLICK HERE FOR -> NBI CLEARANCE VALID ID UPDATED LIST
Furthermore, you’ll be given a receipt after the process and you’ll be asked to return back to the same NBI branch one or two weeks later to claim the clearance upon presenting the receipt, so make sure to keep it.
** Additionally, if you were not able to pay the amount during the given payment deadline, You can always pay on the payment section of the branch (If available) before your picture and biometrics are taken.
CLICK HERE ->NBI Clearance payment options
This is a continuous work in progress as we aim to update the steps in line with any update the NBI CLEARANCE website would have so If we missed anything, feel free to let us know in the comment section below so we can get back to you ASAP.