NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE APPLICATION, A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR NBI CLEARANCE
NBI Clearance Online Application Guide – NBI Clearance Online Application been recently updated by the government to make the application process easier than ever before. This is an updated guide on how to apply for an NBI clearance online with all the rest of the information you may need available, including payment methods and establishments that accepts Dragonpay. With the launch of Multi Purpose NBI Clearance the online application got just easier.
Multi Purpose NBI Clearance
Latest News: The National Bureau of Investigation beginning October 2, 2017 will no longer require people applying for an NBI clearance to specify the purpose of his or her application.
Through a memorandum dated September 7, 2017 NBI Director Dante Gierran said the bureau has changed the format of its NBI clearance form to now bear the phrase “Issued for whatever legal purpose,” instead of a specific purpose such as local or overseas employment and travel abroad.
The NBI will start issuing a new multi-purpose clearance, priced at P115, following a directive from Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II.
“All existing NBI clearance forms shall be utilized and consumed for this purpose using the NBI clearance printing program to be deployed by the ICTD [Information and Communications Technology Division],” Gierran said.
Gierran also gave all NBI clearance processing centers nationwide until September 18 to post an announcement in “conspicuous places” of their respective offices about the implementation of the multi-purpose clearance. – Source: GMA News
A Thing To Remember When Applying For The NBI Clearance:
“Effective December 27, 2016. The NBI Clearance Processing will strictly implement the “NO APPOINTMENT NO ENTRY POLICY” for NBI clearance applicants. No appointment will be available on the same day of application.”
This Guide Covers:
- New Application
- Renewal for previous applicants
NBI Clearance Online Application
NBI clearance is a government certificate that is released to an individual upon request. This certificate ensures that you’re cleared and has not been involved in any criminal act. 99% if not all of the companies that’s looking for a new employee requires an NBI Clearance. This is also accepted as a valid ID in the Philippines and can also be use for other legitimate identification purposes.
The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance is a way to tell if there have been criminal cases filed in the Philippine courts. That is why it is a must to have it specially for job seekers out there.
NBI Clearance Online application website registration
For you to start your NBI Clearance online application, you need to register an account on their website. You must remember that this process is not yet the actual application of your NBI Clearance. It’s about registering an account on their website.
Don’t you worry because Olanap.com will make this easy as 123. Just keep this page open and follow the procedures listed here.
- Step 1 – First of all, you need to go to the NBI Clearance Online Application website page. For your convenience, you can simply click here: nbi-clearance.com
- Step 2 – If it’s your first time applying for NBI clearance, you need to check the NO checkbox as shown below:
- Step 3 – You just need to fill-out all the fields, then click the checkbox “I Accept Terms of Service” and hit the Sign Up button. You will see other confirmation buttons. Just agree to whatever will popup next.
Always remember that the password you used in your account. You will be using it more than once so if you don’t want extra troubles, better save it for future use. If you forgot your password, you can always recover by simply clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link on the log-in form.
Viola! Once you finished your account registration, you can now login using the email and password. On the upper right corner of the nbi online application website, just type in the email and password you previously entered.
Now let’s proceed to the next process.
NBI Clearance Online Application Guide
- Step 1 – Once you signed-in on your account, you will see under “Application” menu the form you need to fill out. You need to input all the required fields and it’s all up to you if you will leave the “optional” fields empty. Review everything then click “Save Information”
- Step 2 – After filling out all the information needed, you will then be redirected to a summary page similar on the image below. If you find that there’s something wrong with the information you entered, don’t worry, you can simply hit “Edit Information” to modify things before proceeding on “Apply For Clearance”
- Step 3 – Once you reviewed all the information you inputted, you can now hit Apply For Clearance.
You will be asked to enter a 6 digit pin. Do it and please don’t forget to save it in your phone, in your email, or computer.
Then, you need to indicate what ID you will present on the day of your appointment.
If you’re not aware what identification card to bring, you can check this previous article about manual processing of NBI Clearance: NBI Clearance Philippines Requirements)
Just move to the requirements section and you will be able to see what IDs are acceptable.
Once you’ve picked what to bring, hit “I Agree” and you will be shown with an important message that tells something like this:
“Your REGISTRATION CODE or REFERENCE NUMBER will be provided after you select your PAYMENT OPTION.
Your REFERENCE NUMBER shall be your GATE PASS when you enter NBI Clearance Centers.
To avoid inconvenience and long lines, please pay your NBI CLEARANCE FEE using your REFERENCE NUMBER at the selected PAYMENT OPTION.
Just go ahead and close it then proceed to the next step.
NBI Clearance Online application schedule
You will now be prompted to schedule your appointment. Here’s a sample screenshot and a straight forward procedure you can follow:
How to schedule NBI Clearance Online application
- Step 1 – You need to select the nearest NBI branch where you will be getting your NBI Clearance. You can either type or scroll until you see the NBI branch you’re looking for.
- Step 2 –Next, you just need to click on the date that has an available slot. When you click on the date of your choice, it will be added on the right side of the panel.
- Step 3 – Now select the purpose of your application. You will see how much you need to pay for your particular application. There’s an additional fee of P25 for using the e-payment system.
- Step 4 – There are several payment options you can choose. Use whatever you’re comfortable with.
If you want a much detailed guide about this check out our separate article: NBI Clearance Payment Options
- Step 5 – Once you’ve chosen a payment option, you will be guided on how to do the actual payment. On the “Transactions” menu, you will see the “Payment instruction”. Click on that and follow the instructions on the page that will open.
- Step 6 – When your payment is verified, the status of your application will change from Pending to Paid.
- Step 7 – The “Payment instruction” will be gone and a “Details” button will appear on the right side. Click on that button and print your application form. You need bring it with you on your appointment day.
Processing Your NBI Clearance on the appointment day
- On your date of appointment, you need to personally go to the NBI office you entered in your application.
- Make sure to bring the ID you mentioned in your application. Still, try to bring extra valid IDs in case they need something else.
- Wear proper dress and make sure to look neat. Don’t bring any items that will not let you pass or give you trouble.
- Don’t forget to bring your printed NBI clearance application form.
- When you get to the NBI Office, do not waste time. Ask the guards, staffs, or the people there so you will be guided.
- Ask them that you applied for an NBI clearance online and you need some assistance. If they cannot assist you personally, at least ask for directions.
What to wear on NBI Clearance Biometrics and Picture taking
- Once you find the window for biometrics. You will be asked to take a picture and have your fingerprints scanned.
- Next, you will have your NBI Clearance printed. You just need to wait a little bit to finally get your NBI clearance.
- Next is to celebrate because you are DONE! GREAT JOB!
I hope you enjoyed our Olanap.com “NBI Clearance Online Application – Updated by Olanap.com” article as always here we are delivering the most updated and guides out there. Do not forget to leave a comment below for any clarifications. For updated post you can subscribe to our Mailing list, Bookmark our website or Like our Facebook Page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Cheers!