NBI Clearance payment options
NBI Clearance payment options complete and updated – In this guide we will talk about updated list of NBI Clearance payment options and an updated list of prices depending on the purposes. The most common method before is the Bayad Center but now more and more people and doing the Mobile Payment of course we are the mobile phone center of the world. Followed by the Bank Over the Counter and Online Bank and lastly we will learn about the latest NBI Clearance payment options called Multi Pay.
NBI Clearance payment options updated list
This is updated and checked during the same day I will published this post. And it will contain all methods I promise you I won’t miss anything.
- Bayad Center
- Mobile Payment
- Bank Over the Counter
- Online Bank
- Multi Pay
NBI Clearance Bayad Center payment Guide
This is plain and simple just click on BAYAD CENTER then PROCEED and it will produce a Reference number right away and just go straight to any of their branches. Like I said this is the most common NBI Clearance payment options.
NBI Clearance Bayad Center payment – BAYAD CENTER is the country’s pioneer and leader in the Outsourced Payment Collection Industry. Now, more than ever, we continue to blaze the trail in the industry by providing a dependable bills collection solution to its corporate partners, creating business opportunities or its franchisees, and offering the public a reliable and convenient bills payment service.
NBI Clearance Mobile Payment Guide
This NBI Clearance payment options should be called Globe GCash payment instead since that is the only option you have. I wonder why they didn’t do it? Anyway Globe GCash is actually cool check out our guide below for registration:
CLICK HERE -> GCash Application Guide Updated
NBI Clearance Bank Over the Counter payment Guide
Above is the option you will see if you chose the Bank Over the Counter for the NBI Clearance payment options. While below is the option you will get if you chose them one by one. NBI Clearance payment options:
- BDO Cash Deposit with Ref – Perform a Cash Deposit with Reference Number at any BDO branch. Payments are automatically processed after a few minutes. NOTE: A P25 Service Fee will be added. Choose a different bank if you do not agree to this fee.
- BPI Bills Payment – Pay cash over-the-counter at any BPI branch through Bills Payment. NOTE: A P50 Service Fee will be added. Choose a different bank if you do not agree to this fee.
- Metrobank Cash Check Payment – Deposit your cash or on-us check payment over-the-counter at any Metrobank branch nationwide. Branches outside Metro Manila may charge handling fee.
- Unionbank Cash Payment – Deposit your payment over-the-counter at any Unionbank branch nationwide.
Remember once you click on SELECT it will produce a reference number right away so choose carefully.
CLICK HERE -> NBI Clearance Application
NBI Clearance Online Banking payment Guide
- Dragonpay Prepaid Credits – Use the Dragonpay Mobile App and pay using your prepaid credits in realtime and earn bonus loyalty points with your purchase. Dragonpay Credits is a novel way of paying online using your mobile device. It works on the basic concept of prepaid credits. The user tops-up his Dragonpay Mobile Wallet using the various payment channels available
- BDO Internet Banking – Use your BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIB) account to make a payment.
- BPI Express Online Mobile Fund Transfer – Use your BPI ExpressOnline/Mobile (EOLM) Banking account to make a Fund Transfer. Choose this option only if you have previously registered Dragonpay for 3rd Party Fund Transfer or enabled Fund Transfer to Anyone. A small random verification fee is added.
- BPI Express Online Bills Payments – Use your BPI ExpressOnline (EOL) Banking account to make a bills payment. ExpressMobile Bills Payment is NOT supported. NOTE: A P5.00 Service Fee will be added.
- Metrobank Direct – Use your Metrobankdirect Online Banking account to make a payment.
- RCBC Online Banking – Use your RCBC AccessOne Online Banking account to make a payment. NOTE: A P5.00 Service Fee will be added.
- Unionbank Internet Banking – Use your Unionbank Online Banking or EON account to make a payment.
- UCPB Connect – Use your UCPBConnect Online Banking account to make a payment.
NBI Clearance Multipay payment Guide
MultiPay is one of the new payment channel innovation of Bayad Center. BAYAD CENTER is the country’s pioneer and leader in the Outsourced Payment Collection Industry. Now, more than ever, we continue to blaze the trail in the industry by providing a dependable bills collection solution to its corporate partners, creating business opportunities or its franchisees, and offering the public a reliable and convenient bills payment service.
List of NBI Clearance Updated fee for each Application Purpose
It’s doesn’t get any better than the list below. It took me hours to scour that page for all the information you will find in here. NBI Clearance payment options:
|Travel North America – ₱ 115.00|
Travel Palau – ₱ 115.00
Travel Papua New Guinea – ₱ 115.00
Travel Qatar – ₱ 115.00
Travel Saipan – ₱ 115.00
Travel Singapore – ₱ 115.00
Travel South – America ₱ 115.00
Travel Taiwan – ₱ 115.00
Travel USA – ₱ 115.00
Visa Australia – ₱ 115.00For Deportation – ₱ 115.00
Immigration Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Passport Renewal – ₱ 115.00
School Visa – ₱ 115.00
Self-Deportation – ₱ 115.00
Travel Abroad – ₱ 115.00
Travel Africa – ₱ 115.00
Travel Asia – ₱ 115.00
Travel Australia – ₱ 115.00
Travel Canada – ₱ 115.00
Travel Central America – ₱ 115.00
Travel Dubai – ₱ 115.00
Travel Europe – ₱ 115.00
Travel Hong Kong – ₱ 115.00
Travel Libya – ₱ 115.00
Travel Micronesia – ₱ 115.00
Travel Middle East – ₱ 115.00
Travel New Zealand – ₱ 115.00
Visa Canada – ₱ 115.00
Visa China – ₱ 115.00
Visa New Zealand – ₱ 115.00
Visa Seaman – ₱ 115.00
Visa Seawoman – ₱ 115.00
Visa USA – ₱ 115.00
For Probation – ₱ 115.00
For Promotion – ₱ 115.00
ID Purposes – ₱ 115.00
Lateral Entry – ₱ 115.00
Local Employment – ₱ 115.00
LTO Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Marriage Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Naturalization – ₱ 415.00
NFA Requirement – ₱ 165.00
NDO Requirement – ₱ 115.00
ACR Requirement – ₱ 415.00
Adoption – ₱ 165.00
BID Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Business Requirement – ₱ 165.00
CA Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Cancellation of ACR – ₱ 415.00
Change of Gender – ₱ 115.00
Change of Name – ₱ 165.00
Correction of Birthdate – ₱ 115.00
DOT Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Enlistment AFP – ₱ 115.00
Enlistment PNP – ₱ 115.00
Firearms License – ₱ 165.00
NTC Requirement – ₱ 165.00
Other Requirement – ₱ 115.00
PNP Requirement – ₱ 115.00
POEA Requirement – ₱ 165.00
PRA Requirement – ₱ 165.00
PRC Requirement – ₱ 115.00
Repatriation – ₱ 415.00
Seaman’s Book – ₱ 115.00
Sea Woman’s Book – ₱ 115.00
SEC Requirement – ₱ 165.00
Special Investor Residence Visa – ₱ 165.00
SSS Requirement – ₱ 415.00
Student Visa – ₱ 415.00
CLICK HERE -> NBI Clearance Valid Id
Don’t forget to bring two pieces Valid ID when going to NBI Clearance Offices because no matter how much you paid for that it will be useless. I hope this NBI Clearance payment options will get you prepared in getting your NBI Clearance. I would really appreciate if you share this to your friends and families. Email us also at email@example.com for any inquiries. Adios!