NBI CLEARANCE VALID ID
Once you arrive at the NBI Clearance Outlets, you are required to present both your Valid and acceptable identification documents (Valid ID) to ensure that your purpose of application is in good faith that’s why we wrote a an UPDATED LIST OF NBI CLEARANCE VALID ID. Without these ID’s no matter how important or crucial that application might be they won’t entertain you. The NBI Personnel has sole discretion for determining the validity and acceptability of any ID presented for admission of your application, and for any determinations regarding non-compliance with valid ID policies.
The Valid ID you presented including any required signatures, must be original, not photocopied or reproduced and should not be expired so make sure to check it also. This is one of the common mistakes by most of the people but with this guide since you know the list of of accepted ID’s to use in NBI Clearance Application you just need for the easiest one to get.
This list are strictly as is. Only the following identification documents are acceptable. If it’s not on this list, it’s not acceptable, and your application will not be acknowledged.
The requirement is any two (2) of the following valid Identification Cards:
- Postal ID
- Alien Cert of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
Click here for -> NBI CLEARANCE APPLICATION GUIDE
- Valid passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
Easy to acquire NBI Clearance Valid ID
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance – Not unless you are a new applicant of course. Bringing your old copy of NBI clearance the most easiest one.
- School ID – These are for students only or new applicants.
- Authenticated Birth Certificate – I don’t think at the time you are applying for a NBI Clearance you still don’t have an Authenticated Birth Certificate?
Rules for Valid ID documents
- Must be an original document — photocopied documents are not acceptable.
- Must bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test-taker.
- Must be in good condition, with clearly legible text and a clearly visible photograph.
- Must be valid and current — expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable, no matter how recent the expiration may be.
- Must be issued by a governmental organization or the school which you currently attend to.
- Must bear the applicant’s full name.
Important reminder for NBI Clearance Applicants
- Say no to FIXERS – we all know they are still there
- Take care of your belongings – do not trust someone you met on the line some of them are there just to victimize promdi’s looking for a job.
- Don’t forget your ID’s and like we said above check if it is expired
There you go guys! I think we covered everything already. This is the most updated Guide of UPDATED LIST OF NBI CLEARANCE VALID ID you will find out there. So SHARE this to anyone who needs it and comment below if you got any clarifications or questions. Email us also at email@example.com