Register Your Starbucks Reward Card Online
Here’s a quick guide on how to register your new, awesome Starbucks reward card online. This will also let you see you points you have in your cards alongside the transaction history of recently bought items. As of writing the latest edition of Starbucks cards are in the shape of hearts in commemoration of Valentines. Let’s get started!
What information you need
- Card Number
- Card Security PIN
- Email for verification and password reset purposes
- You phone number
Format of the information remains the same for all of the cards they have, mine came i the shape of heart as I got this during the Valentine Season.
If you experience some issues in registration of your Starbucks Reward Card and couldn’t seem to get past the information screen, this may be because you’re logged in on a different region. In most cases, my log in automatically selects US region for me though I’m obviously in the Philippines. It will also display a different sign up page, The correct registration page for PH will be posted below. To change region, scroll at the bottom of the sign up page and click “Change Region”
Starbucks Reward Card Registration Process[slideshow_deploy id=’1393′]
- Go to the Starbucks Website (Notice that there is no Sign In option when you’re in the PH site of Starbucks)
- Click Card from one of the menu, then select Register You Card.
- Select the card you have and name it. Fill up the other information needed as well including Email,Card Number, Card Security Pin, Password, etc. .
- Click on Continue, The option to receive updates/notifications via email is non-obligatory so feel free to opt out if you’re not into it.
- On the next page, you can add other cards you may also have so you can easily manage them all.
- On the Last page, a confirmation message will be sent via email, All you have to do is click on the link and follow the steps. Your account is now active and ready to use!
And that’s it folks! Hopefully this simple guide was able to help you if you encountered an issue getting stuck on the registration page of Starbucks as well. If you feel like we missed something, don’t forget to leave a comment at the comment section below!