What is a Cenomar?
How to Get CENOMAR Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines 3-4 days delivery – A Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) is simply what its name implies. It is a certification issued by the PSA stating that a person has not contracted any marriage. Also called a certificate of No Record of Marriage or Certificate of Singleness. These past year because of the trend mistress TV shows and Movies there is also a growing awareness for people to have their partner get a CENOMAR before marriage which actually make sense. That is why www.olanap.com takes on the task to create an easy way for you guys to get it.
Is CENOMAR required for Marriage?
That Answer is a big NO. The Philippine law doesn’t require a person to produce a CENOMAR before marriage. It is only essential if you want to be certain that the civil status of the person you are marrying is still single and that he or she is unattached. This may be important since any marriage contracted while another one is still subsisting is considered as null and void under Article 35 (4) of the Family Code of the Philippines for being bigamous. So if you have doubts regarding the civil status of your future spouse, it might be a good idea to get a CENOMAR.
Who needs a Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR)
In legal definitions for interpersonal status, a single person is someone who has never been married. A person who was previously married and was divorced or widowed is usually considered an “unmarried” person. If a marriage is annulled, however, or it is found to have been void ab initio (i.e. not valid in law to start with), and assuming the person was not married previously, that individual is single, rather than unmarried.
Without further adieu let’s go ahead and discover How to Get CENOMAR Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines and get it delivered in 3-4 days delivery
How to Get CENOMAR Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines and get it delivered in 3-4 days delivery
- First visit https://nsohelpline.ph/ or https://psahelpline.ph/ like we talk about in our previous article about getting you Birth Certificate Online, National Statistics Office is now being referred to as Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Choose to get CENOMAR / Certificate of No Marriage. As you can see below you can also get Birth Certificate, Marriage certificate and death certificate in this website and Olanap.com will create a separate guide for that just for you guys.
- Choose what is the purpose why you want to get CENOMAR / Certificate of No Marriage. Below are the most popular.
- Fill up the CENOMAR / Certificate of No Marriage Application form and make sure to put in factual and accurate answers for better processing of your application.
5. After that it will ask Who will use the CENOMAR? The name indicated here will appear on the certificate.
6. You are almost done in our ow to Get CENOMAR Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines 3-4 days delivery Guide. All you need to do now is to review your Application details and tell how much copy you want. You will also need to fill out your Contact Information and Deliver Address.
You may also want: HOW TO GET PSA / NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE ONLINE DELIVERY
A few reminders in our How to Get CENOMAR Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines 3-4 days delivery Guide
How much does it cost to get CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines website?
Answer: ₱ 450.00 for each copy
Where can I pay for the CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage?
Answer: You may pay through Bancnet online, any Metrobank branch, Bancnet ATM or select Bayad Center outlets nationwide.
When can I receive the documents I requested?
Delivery is usually within 4-3 working days upon receipt of your payment.
Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?
Answer: Yes. There will be circumstances where the delivery of your documents will be delayed.
Common reasons would include re-verification of documents requested (e.g. blurred copy of the first issued document [we usually request a clearer copy from NSO] and does that have negative result in the NSO archive upon first issuance [we usually double-check it first if the requestor doesn’t really have a record at NSO before delivering the negative copy result.)
Where can I follow-up my request?
Answer: You may follow-up your request through (02) 737-1112. Or get live updates on https://nsohelpline.ph/check-status
That’s it guys! I hope you had an easy time understanding this guide. We put in a lot of effort and research to make sure this is accurate and updated on time. That’s what we do here at Olanap.com so in order for you get updated bookmark our website and Like our Facebook Page. You can also email me at email@example.com. I will also appreciate it if you put a shoutout for us below on the comment box. Adios!