How to Get Birth certificate Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines in one website
How to Get Birth certificate Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines in one website – Did you know that you can get Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, death certificate and CENOMAR in one website? Philippine Statistics Authority PSA (formerly National Statistics Office) is now the correct name for the Philippine government body that shall plan, develop, prescribe, disseminate and enforce policies, rules and regulations and coordinate government-wide programs governing the production of official statistics, general-purpose statistics, and civil registration services.
There used to be a time when we need to wait in line for hours in NSO offices just to get our Birth Certificate. Sometimes even needing to return after a couple of days for the actual release. You can’t even get until you went to the city where you are born at. So most people who came from province and now working at Manila need to have a weeks vacation just to process it off. Well good thing there’s a place called Internet and there’s a website like us Olanap.com who’s dedicated in making this kind of guide for you people. So let’s go ahead and learn How to Get Birth certificate Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines.
How to Get Birth certificate Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines website
- First visit https://nsohelpline.ph/ or the new name https://psahelpline.ph/ an accredited website by Philippines Statistics Authority to get Birth certificate online.
- Choose to get Birth certificate. As you can see below you can also get Marriage certificate, death certificate and CENOMAR or what they call certificate of Singleness in this website and Olanap.com will create a separate guide for that just for you guys.
- Choose what is the purpose why you want to get Birth certificate. Below are the most popular.
- Fill up the Birth certificate Application form and make sure to put in factual and accurate answers for better processing of your application.
- You will then go to a page where it will ask if you have done any legal proceedings on your Birth Certificate. Example of legal proceedings are:
- Correction of Entry
- Court Hearings
~ If you don’t have anything to do with the above list choose None and you’ll be redirected to the next page.
- Now it will ask who will receive your Birth certificate upon delivery.
- You are almost done in our How to get Birth certificate Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines website guide. Now review you application, put in your contact information, delivery address and how many copies do you want. Read the summary below for additional guides. For the person who will be receiving your Birth certificate on your Delivery Address make sure that:
- Present a valid ID together with the authorization letter to request (ATR) and a valid ID from the owner upon delivery.
- If the owner of the certificate is a minor, the letter of authorization must come from either of the parents only.
- If the owner of the certificate is abroad, please call (02) 7371111 for more instructions.
Information to be provided for the issuance of Birth Certificate:
- Complete name of the child (first, middle, last)
- Complete name of the father
- Complete maiden name of the mother
- Date of birth (month, day, year)
- Place of birth (city/municipality, province)
- Whether or not registered late. (If registered late, please state the year when it was registered.
- Complete name and address of the requesting party
- Relationship to the child
- Number of copies needed
- Purpose of the certification
NOTE: ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE OF ARTICLE 7 OF THE CHILD AND YOUTH WELFARE CODE WHICH PROVIDES:
Art. 7. Nondisclosure of birth records. The records of a person’s birth shall be kept strictly confidential and no information relating thereto shall be issued except on the request of any of the following:
- The person himself, or any person authorized by him;
- His spouse, his parent or parents, his direct descendants, or the guardian or institution legally incharge of him, if he is a minor;
- The court or proper public official whenever absolutely necessary in administrative, judicial or other official proceedings to determine the identity of the child’s parents or other circumstances surrounding his birth; and
- In case of the person’s death, the nearest of kin.
Any person violating the prohibition shall suffer the penalty of imprisonment of at least two months or a fine in an amount not exceeding five hundred pesos, or both, in the discretion of the court.
Reminders on How to get Birth Certificate online and get it delivered at your doorstep
You may also want: How to get PSA / NSO certificate of CENOMAR No Record of Marriage CENOMAR
How much does it cost to get Birth certificate Online via PSA formerly NSO Philippines website?
Answer: ₱ 350.00 for each copy
Where can I pay for the Birth certificate?
Answer: You may pay through Bancnet online, any Metrobank branch, Bancnet ATM or select Bayad Center outlets nationwide.
When can I receive the documents I requested?
Delivery is usually within 2-3 working days upon receipt of your payment.
Can someone request for an NSO Certificate that belongs to another person?
Answer: Yes. But the requestor should be an immediate family member of the document holder for Birth Certificates. Since Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates and CENOMARs or Certificate of No Marriage are considered as public documents, anyone may request these documents.
What are the necessary requirements when receiving the documents upon delivery?
Answer: If the requestor is the owner of the Birth Certificate, he’ll just need to present a valid ID with picture. If the requestor is not the owner, he’ll have to present a valid ID with picture of him and the owner and an Authorization Letter. For Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage, just present a valid ID with picture of the requestor.
|At least 1 valid ID:|
The letter of Authorization should look like this:
To whom it may concern,
This is to authorize ___________________ to receive the PSA certificate on my behalf.
Attached herewith is my valid ID for verification purposes.
Thank you and looking forward for your kind consideration.
For cases of unsuccessful delivery, can I request for my certificate to be redelivered?
Answer: For cases of unsuccessful delivery on the first attempt, we will try to deliver your document a second time. After the second attempt, we will still deliver the document upon request but on a case-to-case basis. You may also request to pick-up the document on any Air21 branches nationwide.
Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?
Answer: Yes. There will be circumstances where the delivery of your documents will be delayed.
Common reasons would include re-verification of documents requested (e.g. blurred copy of the first issued document [we usually request a clearer copy from NSO] and does that have negative result in the NSO archive upon first issuance [we usually double-check it first if the requestor doesn’t really have a record at NSO before delivering the negative copy result.)
Where can I follow-up my request?
Answer: You may follow-up your request through (02) 737-1112. Or get live updates on https://nsohelpline.ph/check-status
You may also want: HOW TO APPLY FOR SSS SALARY LOAN
That’s it guys! I hope you had an easy time understanding this guide. We put in a lot of effort and research to make sure this is accurate and updated on time. That’s what we do here at Olanap.com so in order for you get updated bookmark our website and Like our Facebook Page. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will also appreciate it if you put a shoutout for us below on the comment box. Adios!