Rachel Peters won Miss Philippines Universe
Rachel Peters won Binibining Pilipinas – Philippines, meet your new Miss Philippines Universe: Rachel Peters from Camarines Sur. She will be representing us all the way to the most prestigious beauty pageant in the World, Miss Universe.
Peters, 25, is an event organizer who has worked with international artists such as Katy Perry and Christina Aguilera. She was previously crowned 4th Princess in the Miss World Philippines pageant in 2014. Rachel Peters also got a lot of attention lately because of her resemblance to GMA 7 Kapuso actress Sollen Heusaff. But sorry to tell you guys because Rachel Peters is currently in a relationship with Camarines Sur Governor Migs Villafuerte.
Top awardess are below
Rachel Peters won Binibining Pilipinas – Binibining Pilipinas is not just to search for our representative for Miss Universe, alongside with it is finding these beautiful women to represent us to other prestigious beauty pageants all around the world as well.
- Binibining Pilipinas International: Maria Angelica De Leon
- Binibining Pilipinas Supranational: Chanel Olive Thomas
- Binibining Pilipinas Grand International: Elizabeth Durado Clenci
- Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental: Katarina Rodriguez
- Binibining Pilipinas Globe: Nelda Ibe
Binibining Pilipinas Runner-up
The runners-up are:
- First runner up: Charmaine Elima
- Second runner up: Kristel Guelos
Binibining Pilipinas 2017 Top 15
- Binibini 39 Elizabeth Durado Clenci
- Binibini 15 Maria Angelica De Leon
- Binibini 22 Chanel Olive Thomas
- Binibini 31 Katarina Rodriguez
- Binibini 10 Jehza Huelar
- Binibini 13 Sirene Sutton
- Binibini 40 Kristel Guelos
- Binibini 18 Nelda Ibe
- Binibini 32 Charmaine Elima
- Binibini 20 Christagale Borja
- Binibini 17 Camille Manalo
- Binibini 34 Gabriela Ortega
- Binibini 16 Larah Grace Lacap
- Binibini 19 Rachel Peters
- Binibini 28 Juliana Kapeundl (People’s Choice)
Sirene Sutton stumbles in Question and Answer Portion
Rachel Peters won Binibining Pilipinas – Binibining Pilipinas candidate no. 13 Sirene Sutton, who was an early favorite to win the national pageant, made noise on social media after she failed to give an answer during the competition’s question-and-answer portion. It’s obvious that nerves got in her way and that just means that she doesn’t deserved to win the pageant.
Sutton initially answered “no” only to ask the judge to repeat the question.
For her second try to give a winning answer, Sutton changed her mind and said yes. She, however, took it back immediately and said “no” again without explaining her answer until her time was up.
Below is the video of what happened:
I hope you enjoyed our Olanap.com “Rachel Peters won Binibining Pilipinas and will represent the Philippines to Miss Universe” as always here we are delivering the most updated and comprehensive news out there. Do not forget to leave a comment below for any clarifications. For updated post you can subscribe to our Mailing list, Bookmark our website or Like our Facebook Page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Cheers!