PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate Online Application
PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate Online Application has made easier for you newly weds out there. With just a few clicks on the PSA / NSO official website and a days of waiting it will be delivered right into your doorstep. That is why Olanap.com created this update guide so you won’t get lost along the way.
What is a PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate
A PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate is a document that shows social union or a legal contract between people that creates kinship. Such a union, often formalized via a wedding ceremony, may also be called matrimony. A general definition of marriage is that it is a social contract between two individuals that unites their lives legally, economically and emotionally.
It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in a variety of ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. The state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a legal, consensual, and contractual relationship recognized and sanctioned by and dissolvable only by law.
What can you see on the PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate
A marriage certificate is a document containing the important details of marriage, signed by the couple and by all in attendance. Marriage occurs during the meeting for worship after approval is obtained from the meetings of which the two people are members. Approval is based on a statement of good character and clearness from any other engagements. The clerk usually records a copy of the marriage certificate in the meeting’s records.
For Birth Certificate read our:
PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate Requirements
Marriage certificates can be requested by the interested party by providing the following information to facilitate verification and issuance of certification.
For you to be able to request a PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate the requirements are:
- Complete name of the husband
- Complete name of the wife
- Date of marriage
- Place of marriage
- Complete name and address of the requesting party
- Number of copies needed
- Purpose of the certification
PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate Online Application Guide
- First visit https://nsohelpline.ph/ or the new name https://psahelpline.ph/ an accredited website by Philippines Statistics Authority to get a PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate.
- Choose to get a PSA / NSA Marriage Certificate. As you can see below you can also get Birth Certificate, death certificate and CENOMAR or what they call certificate of Singleness in this website and Olanap.com will create a separate guide for that just for you guys.
- Choose what is the purpose why you want to get PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate. Below are the most popular.
- Fill up the PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate Online Application form and make sure to put in factual and accurate answers for better processing of your application.
- Now it will ask who will receive your PSA / NSO Marriage certificate delivery.
- You are almost done in our How to get PSA / NSO Marriage Certificate Online Application via PSA formerly NSO Philippines website guide. Now review you application, put in your contact information, delivery address and how many copies do you want. Read the summary below for additional guides. For the person who will be receiving your Birth certificate on your Delivery Address make sure that:
- Present a valid ID together with the authorization letter to request (ATR) and a valid ID from the owner upon delivery.
- If the owner of the certificate is a minor, the letter of authorization must come from either of the parents only.
- If the owner of the certificate is abroad, please call (02) 7371111 for more instructions.
That’s it guys! I hope you had an easy time understanding this guide. We put in a lot of effort and research to make sure this is accurate and updated on time. That’s what we do here at Olanap.com so in order for you get updated bookmark our website and Like our Facebook Page. You can also email me at email@example.com. I will also appreciate it if you put a shoutout for us below on the comment box. Adios!