How to schedule DFA online appointment for your passport
How to schedule DFA online appointment – The Department of Foreign Affairs has now updated the way in which you can set a DFA appointment. From here you can create an individual appointment for yourself or a group appointment for the family.
The use of this online passport application system with scheduling and appointment is for the convenience of Philippine citizens residing locally or abroad seeking to apply for a passport for the first time or intending to renew the most recently issued booklet in his/her possession. By following this guide you are sure to get approved and will get you closer to achieve a greener pasture. So let’s begin the Olanap.com guide on How to set a DFA online appointment.
Step by step guide on how to schedule DFA appointment for your passport
- Step 1 – You need to go to the Department of Foreign Affairs official website which is the one below:
DFA online appointment website ~
- Step 2 – Read the Terms and Conditions of your DFA online appointment for your Passport and choose from the 2 options below:
- Individual Appointment
- Group Appointment
- Step 3 – You will now be redirected to the first step of your appointment where you need to select the site location of DFA office that you will visit for processing your application. On the current system, you will select three fields (Region, Country and Site).
UPDATED July 5, 2017: This new online-appointment system is currently being offered only for applications intended for selected Regional Consular Offices in the Philippines, DFA Manila (Aseana) and Satellite Offices within Metro Manila (Ali Mall, SM Manila, SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center and Robinsons Novaliches).
- Step 4 – Our next step is to choose the date of your DFA online appointment for your Passport. This date will be the most important date for you once you set it up. Make sure to come because they won’t accept any reasons from you.
By the way, It is advisable NOT to purchase outbound travel tickets until your passports are actually in your possession. The Department of Foreign Affairs will not be responsible for any rebooking charges, loss of income, and other financial compensation and/or personal losses arising from the applicant’s travel arrangements made while the passport has not been released.
- Step 5 – Enter your personal information. Please be guided that this is part of the Terms and Conditions you have agreed earlier. Make sure to fill up all truthful information to avoid any inconvenience. Please be advised that only Gmail or Yahoo! accounts are able to receive email confirmation at the moment.
*** After this is you will get a page similar to this but now you will fill out your Family Information
- Step 6 – The nest step of your How to schedule DFA appointment for your passport is to choose if this is a renewal or new application.
- Step 7 – Our next step is pretty simple. You will go to a page where it will ask your Contact Information. The details it will be asking are below:
- Complete Address
- Office number
- Office Address
- Step 8 – You are almost done. Just review everything you put in on our first seven steps and if you totally cool with it just hit on SUBMIT.
Finishing steps on how to schedule DFA online appointment for your passport
Once you hit on the SUBMIT button for all the information you put in on the DFA Official application page. You will now receive an Email which you must make sure to read. Because it will contain a very important link that you will see on the image below:
What you need to do in the First link is to click on it and follow the instruction on the page that will appear. Basically what you will just do is to input your Appointment code which can be found just like on the image above. It will also ask you for an Email Address which is the one where you got that DFA appointment confirmation Email. Just a tip if after an hour you still haven’t receive that confirmation email check your Spam because maybe it was wrongly tagged.
You might also want to click on the Second link which is where you can download the PDF copy of your appointment. This will have you the option to print it and posted somewhere you can always be reminder of it. Just like what I said, the date the you chose is non negotiable. You need to go to your appointment or you end up rescheduling again.
Important reminder on how to set a DFA online appointment
If you are having trouble navigating to the website on the computer you are using then maybe you need to make sure of the requirements below:
- A working computer with internet access.
- A Web Browser. (Internet Explorer ver.11 or higher / Mozilla Firefox ver.45 and up recommended)
- A valid and working email address to receive system-generated messages with file attachments.
- A PDF reader and a working printer to view and print the system-generated the application form in A4-size paper.
These rules must also be observed when you set up a DFA appointment for your passport so read all of these below:
- Personal appearance is required for all applicants.
- A confirmed appointments is required for all applicants except for senior citizens, infants and minors below one (1) year old, visibly pregnant women, and overseas Filipino workers (OFWs). OFWs must present sufficient proof such as a valid employment contract or OEC.
- Earrings and contact lenses must be removed during data capturing.
- Smiling with visible teeth is not allowed during data capturing.
- Data such as suffixes, special characters, and spellings of names must be consistent in all documents such as Birth Certificate, IDs, and supporting documents.
- Make sure that all fields in the Birth Certificate are fill-out correctly.
- Before affixing your signature to certify that the encoded information is accurate and correct, make sure to check the data in the computer monitor and the Enrollment Certificate.
- The passport of a minor applicants shall be released only to the minor’s parents or to an authorized representative with Special Power of Attorney and Affidavit Support of Consent.
- Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per Department Order No. 37-03.
- Additional supporting documents may be required as necessary, especially for applicants with dual citizenship and with foreign-sounding family names to prove citizenship.
DFA Passport Processing Fees and Lead Times updated as of April, 2018
Metro Manila (Satellite Consular Offices)
- Regular Processing – 10-15 working days – Fees: Php 950.00
- Expedited Processing – 5-7 working days – Fees: Php 1,200.00
- Regular Processing – 30 working days – Fees: Php 950.00
Outside Metro Manila (Regional Consular Offices)
- Regular Processing – 20 working days -Fees: Php 950.00
- Expedited Processing – 20 working days – Fees: Php 1,200.00
Click here: How to cancel or reschedule your DFA appointment
I hope for a successful application for all of you my dear subscribers.
I hope you enjoyed our Olanap.com “How to schedule DFA online appointment for your passport updated Guide” article as always here we are delivering the most updated Online Guide out there. Do not forget to leave a comment below for any clarifications. For updated post you can subscribe to our Mailing list, Bookmark our website or Like our Facebook Page. You can also email us at email@example.com Cheers!