How to View BPI Balance Inquiry and Transaction History
BPI Balance Inquiry and Transaction History – If you are new to BPI and want to know how to view your balance inquiry or get a copy of your transaction history this guide is for you. The Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the most secure banks in the Philippines. It is so secure that I didn’t even bother to reset it’s online password because I kept getting locked out. Kidding aside let’s go ahead and I will show you two useful part of your BPI Online Banking.
How to view BPI Balance Inquiry
- Step 1 – Go to bpiexpressonline.com and click on Online Banking Login
- Step 2 – You will now be redirected to a secured page where you will be typing in your Username and Password.
- Step 3 – Once you’re logged in successfully, you should now be able to view your account information, including your account balance or BPI Balance Inquiry, banking transactions, and the statement of your credit card account if you have one.
- Once you have viewed your BPI Balance inquiry make sure to log out to avoid untoward incidents.
Now that we are done with How to view BPI Balance Inquiry let’s now go to How to view BPI Transaction History.
How to view BPI Transaction History
- Step 1 – Pick one of your BPI Express Online accounts and click the icon with a folder and magnifying glass over it, which is located on the far right side of the account number, right under More Options.
- Step 2 – Choose any of the following options: view transactions for the day, last 60 days, or statement of account. You can also choose a specific period and transaction type, but only the transactions for the last 3 months will be shown.
- Your BPI Account History or list of Transactions will be shown on the screen including the date, details, debit, credit, and balance.
- Step 4 – Again don’t forget to log out on your BPI Online Banking account for security purposes.
If you don’t have a BPI account yet make sure to check out our guide about this:
Happy banking my dear subscribers!
I hope you enjoyed our Olanap.com “View BPI Balance Inquiry and Transaction History” article as always here we are delivering the most updated Online Guide out there. Do not forget to leave a comment below for any clarifications. For updated post you can subscribe to our Mailing list, Bookmark our website or Like our Facebook Page. You can also email us at email@example.com Cheers!